Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fashion Stalking: Ryan Gosling

I Wonder if Ryan Gosling feels as good as he looks in this outfit. It's classy, simple, trendy and yet timeless. There's no doubt that he wears it well. Ryan is definitely one of Hollywood's hottest celebrities.Who wouldn't want to Fashion Stalk him especially this look!
I can remember many times looking at a star and wishing I could look like them. But then I used to think that I couldn't afford it because they probably spent a fortune on their clothes. Fashion Stalking has shown me otherwise and this look inspired by Ryan Gosling is no exception!
Before you set off to the malls I suggest you start by taking an inventory of your closet. Many of the items I needed to look like a star I already had! The wonderful thing about Fashion Stalking is that it allows you to recreate how to piece your clothes together. Then perhaps all you need is an item or two to make your celebrity style complete. But let me remind you to always ask your bargain angels to come shopping with you. They love helping you find great deals. The only thing that I needed to make this outfit complete was a pair of pants and sunglasses. I managed to find the pants by Kenneth Cole and for the low price of just 35.00 dollars! Believe it or not I found the sunglasses at a 7/11 store! The possibilities are endless!  I then simply added them to my existing wardrobe and in minutes I was looking like Ryan Gosling! You don't have to bust the bank to look star quality. And with your Fashion Angels helping you shop you can be certain that anything is possible!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to grab this celeb styled jacket but for me it was unaffordable. I found it at Celebs Leather Lacket at comparatively low price, so I couldn’t resist to buy. Even though it took a bit time to deliver the jacket but its okay as it is crafted in same manner as I always wanted I must say that this jacket is my companion now for four to five years atleast as the quality of the leather is too high. Thanks Celebs Leather lacket.

    ReplyDelete