Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fashion Stalking: Daniel Craig




Walking in the clothes and shoes of James Bond is a surreal experience. It gives you this sense of confidence and feeling like you are invincible. This look by Daniel Craig was one of my favorites to do. He is definitely one of my man crushes as he easily fits the criteria. He is sexy, strong, debonair, speaks with accent and is incredibly fit. If you have never Fashion Stalked anyone before I strongly suggest you start with a look by Daniel Craig. And I'm sure it won't be your last time either. This outfit goes beyond its trend setting ways. It has mystery and spy appeal. Who wouldn't want to be like  James Bond even for a day?



1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to grab this celeb styled jacket but for me it was unaffordable. I found it at Celebs Leather Lacket at comparatively low price, so I couldn’t resist to buy. Even though it took a bit time to deliver the jacket but its okay as it is crafted in same manner as I always wanted I must say that this jacket is my companion now for four to five years atleast as the quality of the leather is too high. Thanks Celebs Leather lacket.

    ReplyDelete