Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fashion Stalking: A Formal Look Inspired by Zac Efron


Not long ago I had a huge wedding to go to. A quick look in my closet and I realized I had nothing to wear. Been there? Then you feel my pain. A quick search online and I was inspired by this red carpet look by Zac Efron. Fashion Stalking for me is about putting together a star power outfit and nothing can make you feel more like a star then a red carpet look. Formal wear doesn't have to be boring either. A red carpet look can make the perfect outfit for any wedding. Sometimes I think as guys we have limitations with what we can do with a suit. There are many ways you recreate a look by simply changing the tie. But if Zac Efron can wear a suit on the red carpet without a tie then I decided I could leave it out too! The classic white pocket square added the final touch that I think made this outfit Fashion Stalking worthy!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to grab this celeb styled jacket but for me it was unaffordable. I found it at Celebs Leather Lacket at comparatively low price, so I couldn’t resist to buy. Even though it took a bit time to deliver the jacket but its okay as it is crafted in same manner as I always wanted I must say that this jacket is my companion now for four to five years atleast as the quality of the leather is too high. Thanks Celebs Leather lacket.

    ReplyDelete