Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fashion Stalking: William Levy

Picking William Levy for my first celebrity to Fashion Stalk was a no brainier. Known in the Latin world as a very popular soap opera star and then latter got much of the rest of the worlds attention in Jennifer Lopez's video "I'm Into You." Following this he became a household name for his hip shaking and shirtless dances on Dancing With the Stars. This man is not only easy on the eyes but he can move too! William Levy also has a great style sense. But lets face it he can rock a pair of sweat pants and an old t-shirt.


Fashion Stalking for me is about stepping outside my box and wearing clothes that I'd normally never consider wearing and William Levy's many fashionable looks put my wheels into motion and off the mall. All I needed was one unique look and something that really appealed to me and I found it. I may be able to dress like him but now I want to learn how to move like him too!


No comments:

Post a Comment